Updated: April 28, 2020
Due to the spread of COVID-19, Naeba La Neige has temporarily suspended operations as of April 20, 2020. Depending on local and nationwide circumstances, we hope to resume operations during late May 2020.
Fuji Rock Festival may be postponed or canceled due to the ongoing spread of COVID19, however there has yet to be an official declaration regarding this. In the interim, we will be accepting reservations by phone only, from 10:00 am on May 7th. Reservations must be a minimum of 4 nights, including breakfast, from 20th to 23rd August, for a minimum party of 2 people.
The MAN WITH A "10TH" MISSION may be postponed or cancelled due to the ongoing spread of COVID19, however there has yet to be an official declaration regarding this. In the interim, we are accepting reservations for 3 nights on August 28th, 29th and 30th, including breakfast, for groups of 2 or more people.
Please direct any enquiries by phone or email.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back once we overcome this difficult time.